WHY USE ITHighly tolerable moisturizing emulsion, it is characterized by high affinity
and skin compatibility thanks to its innovative liquid crystal formulation.
Designed as a daily moisturizer, it gives an immediate feeling of hydration and freshness from the first application.
It also has softening and soothing properties, so it is also ideal for delicate skin and as an after-sun treatment for adults, children and the elderly. Fast absorption, non-greasy, non-sticky.
HOW TO USE
Apply an appropriate amount to the skin and massage until completely absorbed.
- Coconut oil : made up of a high quantity of saturated fatty acids, including lauric acid, it has emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, protective and sebum-restoring properties.
- Jojoba Oil : Jojoba oil is a liquid wax. It does not contain glycerin and its is a linear molecule. This is why it is easily absorbed by the skin. It has moisturizing and nourishing properties and also antioxidants.
- Shea butter : Emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, antioxidant, re-epithelializing.
- Sodium PCA : has moisturizing properties and is one of the natural components of the skin hydration factor. Its amino acid structure gives it the ability to bind and retain water, thanks to the presence of hydrophilic functional groups.
Vitamin E : Vitamin E has an antioxidant action. It also has stock
anti-inflammatory, useful in case of erythema, redness and light burns
sun exposure. Vitamin E improves skin hydration and elasticity and reinforces the natural protection of the epidermis.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid : derived from licorice, it has a cortison-like, soothing and adjuvant activity in the skin's respiratory processes.
The OLODERM DERMATOLOGIC Line has been designed to help the most sensitive and fragile skins regain their natural balance and strengthen the skin barrier.
All products comply with strict quality and tolerability standards:
- 0% dyes
- 0% alcohol
- 0% silicones
- 0% parabens, paraffins or mineral oils
- nickel < 0.05 PPM
- does not burn the eyes